WHAT IS THE TOTAL COST?
When you purchase a vehicle you pay 4 items:
- Purchase price
- Buyers fee
WHAT ARE BUYERS FEES?
Buyers fees defray cost of lien searches, registered owners searches, and damage reports. Most car lots call them documentation fees.
HOW MUCH ARE THE BUYERS FEES?
Buyers fee charts are in our office and also in the sales ring. They are as follows per vehicle:
|$1 - 999||$115.00|
|$1000 - 1999||$250.00|
|$2000 - 2999||$275.00|
|$3000 - 3999||$375.00|
|$4000 - 4999||$450.00|
|$5000 - 5999||$500.00|
* 5% GST
* 7% PST
If you purchased a vehicle for $3000.00
- $3000.00 Purchase price
- $375.00 Buyers fee
- $405.00 GST & PST
$3780.00 should be your total price!
The only other charges would be to transfer the vehicle into your name and your insurance.
- Now you know the payment terms
- You have done your research
- You have a bid card
- Your financing is in place
WHAT IF THE SALE TAKES PLACE AT NIGHT AND THE BANK IS NOT OPEN FOR ME TO GET THE MONEY FOR MY PURCHASE?
- If the sale takes place at night, we require a $200.00 dollar deposit that night the balance would be due the following day.
- If the sale takes place during the day during banking hours, then full settlement is expected that day.